Custom Home Process
Clients present their own unique circumstances and expectations that require a tailored approach to the planning and building process. In general, the overall process tends to follow the outlined approach below.
- Land analysis including topo, utilities, setbacks, soil conditions, etc..
- Project budgeting review
- Architectural plan development
- Construction specifications defined
- Project cost estimate completed
- Construction contract completed
- Permits obtained
- Closing and home orientation
- Warranty management
- Lifetime consultation and support
The time to complete this process will generally take between 9 and 14 months with the most significant factor being the overall size and complexity of the home.